Organising a meeting in a Mayfair hotel can still be eco-friendly.
We are passionate about taking care of our environment and, with a little extra thought and effort, we’ve been providing carbon neutral meetings for some years now contributing to the Arrozal-Guarai Fuel Switch Project. This means that you can achieve both your business and environmental objectives in tandem.
Definition of Carbon Neutral:
Carbon Neutral is a term used to describe fuels that neither contribute to nor reduce the amount of carbon (measured in the release of carbon dioxide)into the atmosphere. Having a net zero carbon footprint refers to achieving a net zero carbon emissions by buying enough carbon credits to make up the difference. It is used in the context of carbon dioxide releasing processes,associated with transportation, energy production and industrial processes.
Having won a Visit London Gold award and Enjoy England Silver award for sustainable tourism, we have developed a meeting package, in conjunction with Carbon Clear, which ensures carbon neutrality.
Our Daily Delegate Rate Package includes:
- 3 Refreshment breaks: Sustainable Development coffee and Fair-trade teas, served with a fruit bowl and homemade accompaniments (sustainable ingredients)
- Extensive 3 course hot and cold buffet lunch in the Restaurant with tea or coffee or a working lunch in your meeting room
- Unlimited still & sparkling filtered water
- Room hire for main meeting room
- Wireless internet access
- LCD, screen, flip chart and recycled marker pens
- Complimentary carbon offset fee
- Fair-trade sweets throughout the conference
- Writing pads made from 100% recycled paper
- Designated general waste and paper recycling bins
- 'Meeting Survival Kit': Contains water powered calculator, wind up mobile phone charger, recycled sticky notes,Eco-friendly highlighter pens
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK:
Call our team on:
T +44 (0) 20 7930 2111
or email: [email protected]