We are pleased to be opening our doors and as always, our top priority remains the wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff.
Your guest journey at the hotel will look and feel different as we ensure a higher level of hygiene and safety measures are implemented to meet Government and Public Health England guidelines.
Our team here at the hotel are ready to welcome you and ensure you have a safe and comfortable stay.
We have greatly missed you over the past few months and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Cavendish London hotel.
Things to note before your next stay
- Valet parking will be unavailable until further notice.
- It is not always necessary to pre book. If you do wish to book please contact the team
on +44 (0) 20 7389 3529 or [email protected]
- You are encouraged to use the stairs wherever possible.
- Lifts should be occupied by guests from the same room or one family. Do not enter the lift if already occupied.
- We encourage guests to handle their own luggage.
- If any assistance is required, we will always seek approval from guests to disinfect the luggage exterior before handling.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team on +44 (0) 20 7930 2111 or [email protected] before your visit.
Our Commitment to Hygiene and Cleanliness
At The Ascott Limited, we have always focused on ensuring stringent standards of cleanliness and safety for our guests, staff and partners. The 9 key commitments of our Ascott Cares protocol will further reassure you of our dedication to ensure a safe environment throughout your stay with us.