1. Our prize draw is only open to those aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Cavendish London, or associated hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted. We shall disqualify multiple, bulk, automated and third party entry.
2. To enter, entrants must submit their email address via www.thecavendishlondon.com or via the Petrichor Data Capture card. By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to these terms.
3. The prize includes one overnight stay at The Cavendish London in a Superior Room with full English breakfast and WiFi. The stay will be subject to our guest terms and conditions.
4. Booking is subject to availability at any given time, and only for stays on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
5. We shall notify winners by email to the address provided on entry into the prize draw. The date of our email is the notification date for the purpose of these terms. The hotel’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
6. The prize must be booked by the prize winner within 14 days of the notification date and is only valid for a stay within a 6-month period of the notification date.
7. The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
8. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, The Cavendish London reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
9. Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Cavendish London and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
10. The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted.
11. One winner will be randomly selected on the first day of the month every 3 months. Between 1 October 2018 and 1 October 2019 when the prize draw will cease.
12. The Cavendish London accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send beyond The Cavendish London.
13. The Cavendish London will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive further marketing communications from The Cavendish London and will be automatically added to relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any future communication you receive.
14. The Cavendish London reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these term.
15. The Cavendish London reserves the right to amend these terms at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms.
16. These terms are subject to the law of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.