Why book your room directly online?
- No booking fees
- No credit card charges
- Automated confirmation from The Cavendish London
- Receive priority consideration for online room requests
- Take advantage of our direct Special Offers
What else can I book online?
- Restaurant reservations - Book dinner reservations online at Petrichor at the Cavendish. Click here to make your booking.
- Afternoon Tea Reservations in our Lounge - Book afternoon tea in our 1st floor Lounge. Click here to make your booking.
- Exclusive offers - Sign-up to our Special Offers and receive exclusive offers from The Cavendish London.
- Customer service - We have a dedicated reservations team based at the hotel for our customers.
- You can reach us on +44 (0) 207 389 3517 , our office hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 6.30pm (GMT) and Saturday 9am to 5.30pm (GMT) or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Reservations team on property are multi-lingual.
- Access to our concierge team prior to arrival whether it be dinner for two at the Ivy or tickets to the latest theatre production, our friendly and dedicated team are always on hand to help, believing that 'no' is not an answer! They can be contacted on +44 (0) 207 930 2111 or email@example.com
- Expertise - Our website contains the most up-to-date content on our hotel.
- The Cavendish London Direct Advantage. There is no better way to book!
- We are so confident that booking direct is the best way, that if you find a lower rate elsewhere online within 24 hours of booking, we will reward you with a price match, plus a further 10% discount and also a free upgrade (subject to availability) to the next level room type.
The Best Rates Guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Qualified discount rates available to members of special programs or associations (i.e., AAA, senior, government, loyalty, employee discounts);
- Special "exclusive offers" or "online coupons" or email solicitations not intended for the general public;
- Rates not publicly available, such as negotiated Group or Corporate rates; including group extend-the-stay rates;
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as parking, travel, car rental, entertainment, or meals excluding breakfast;
- Rates found on opaque, bidding, or auction sites where the hotel brand, the specific hotel, the hotel location or price is not known until booking is finalised. Examples of these types of sites include but are not limited to Priceline and Hotwire;
- Any other unpublished or private rates or sites requiring login.
The Comparison Rate must be found on a website available to be booked by the general public other than the Brand Websites within 24 hours of booking your hotel room on our Brand Website and at least 48 hours prior to midnight hotel local time of your arrival date.
The Comparison Rate must be for the same reservation date(s), same room type (i.e., room size and amenities), same number of guests, same currency as the Brand Website confirmation email, and the same advance payment and refund policies and restrictions must apply.
In order to make your booking taking advantage of our promise, please send a screen capture shot of the final reservation page where payment is required, to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly .
The rates will be compared net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate; however, if the Brand Website rate has taxes included, we will verify that the total cost of your Comparison Rate is lower so that prices are compared on a relative basis. Rate disparities solely attributable to rounding, fluctuations and/or difference in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Best Rates Guarantee. Claims will be denied when the difference between the Comparison Rate and the rate on the Brand Website is less than 1USD, 1EUR or 1GBP or equivalent in the local currency of the hotel.
When a claim covers a stay for multiple, consecutive nights, the rates will be reviewed based on the average over the entire stay (the total consecutive nights stayed by the same guest or guests in the same hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs or separate reservations). Comparison Rates applicable to only a portion of the reservation will not be honoured.