Winter is fast approaching to London, and we'd be happy to welcome you all to our fabulous capital. London never stops, and the amount of diverse activities is somewhat baffling. For example, you can:
- Ice skate in the Natural History Museum (from 4th November) or in picturesque Somerset House (from the 22nd November)
- Sip some warming mulled wine at Winter Wonderland (18th November to 3rd January), a fabulous Christmas Market in Hyde Park
- Watch the amazing Fireworks displays on the London Eye on 31st December, spaces are very limited, so try to get in early!
- Participate in a snowball fight in St. James's Park
- Take advantage of the fantastic Christmas sales, from the 26th December
- Build your very own London Snowman in any of the fantastic city parks, remember to bring the carrot!
- Take a romantic walk with the other half along the Thames (below)
- Cycle along the London streets on the new Barclay's Bikes (only if not snowing!)
|A romantic winter walk in London...
Another great reason to visit London, is because we are offering our Special Winter Break Rate, which is attracting lots of visitors and we'd like you to take advantage of it as well! It starts from £149 + VAT per night, inclusive of breakfast and it?s available from the 15th December to the 23rd January. Click here for more info.
If you have any questions about what to do in the city, let our Concierge team know on email@example.com