OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
The Cavendish London is conscious that the action of each and every one of us has an impact on the environment. This is the belief that everyone at the Cavendish London works with, to ensure we're doing our bit to build a sustainable future.
The Cavendish London environmental commitment:
- We will identify and implement eco-friendly policies through the formation of The Cavendish London Green Team.
- We will work with our supplier partners to reduce their packaging and transport to our hotels.
- We will purchase fair trade tea and coffee and ethically sourced produce.
- We will monitor utility consumption levels on a monthly basis and aim to reduce consumption at every opportunity.
- We will endeavour to purchase recycled goods whenever appropriate.
- We will endeavour to use eco-friendly chemicals throughout the hotel.
RESPONSIBLE VISITOR CHARTER
At The Cavendish London we understand that by making positive choices we can all reduce our effect on the environment. As a guest, we welcome your support in assisting The Cavendish and London become a more sustainable destination.
Please see below a number of tips on how you can play a big part in promoting good environmental practices:
If you feel there is anything else we could be doing to reduce our environmental impact please contact us at email@example.com