- All cookies with _ ut prefix are google related persistent cookies.
- The ASP.Net session cookie is a session related cookie which stores information relating to visits to the website and shop.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the booking engine, (e.g. shopping cart] on our website;
- to improve the website's usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
- Our advertisers/service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to build a profile of your web surfing;
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
- In addition, we use (Google Analytics) to analyse the use of this website. (Google Analytics) generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers.
- We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: www.google.com/ads/preferences. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the identify feature(s) on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by The Cavendish London in partnership with AroBIS 4.0.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email email@example.com, by telephone +44 (0) 20 7389 3512 or by post to The Cavendish London, 81 Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6JF.