At The Cavendish London the people are at the heart of our success. We offer challenging and motivating careers with many possibilities for growth. The opportunities are varied and include positions in the Kitchen, Food & Beverage, Front Office, Reservations as well as Head of Department roles. We are always happy to hear from people interested in joining The Cavendish London team. Please be aware of fraudulent websites offering jobs. All successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview at the hotel; we do not, under any circumstances, make any offer of employment without an interview.
Chef de Partie (Full-time - 40 hours per week)
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie for our 2AA Rosette Restaurant. You will be responsible for the preparation of food for all food service areas, ensuring that a consistently high standard of food presentation is achieved, suitable to that of an ambitious 4 star Hotel with a 3 Star award from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
You would be expected to prepare food to an exceptional standard to surprise and delight customers adhering to the standards set by the AA; be conscious of the environment and consider organic, free range and local sustainable products wherever possible; ensure careful control of food stocks to preserve quality and minimise wastage. You would also be responsible for supporting the senior chefs on duty by helping to oversee the work of the Demi-Chefs and Kitchen Porters and taking ownership and full responsibility of whichever section has been assigned to you.
This is an integral role within the Kitchen. It is essential that candidates have previous experience within a kitchen environment, preferably at a similar level and a genuine interest in food and cooking.
Food & Beverage Assistants (40 hours per week)
Friendly and customer focused individuals are required to offer the highest level of service to our guests. Primarily based within our 2AA Rosette restaurant, this role is a varied one and may also involve working within our lounge, room service & conference departments. Duties vary from setting up the dining area, conference rooms and lounge to serving our guests, preparing drinks and delivering trays to the rooms. We are seeking individuals with a passion for delivering service excellence and those who are able to live our hotel value of "We do the right thing for our customers to show them we care".
The ability to demonstrate previous customer service skills, ideally within a restaurant or hotel environment, and a good command of English are essential.
Should you be interested in applying for any of the above vacancies, please submit your most up to date CV along with a cover email/letter to email@example.com for your application to be considered.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Your questions answered
- We aim to respond to you within 5 working days. If after one week you have not received a response, please contact us to find out the progress of your application.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview at the hotel.
- Every candidate shall have a minimum of two interviews, one with a manager in that department and a member of the Human Resources Team. Depending on the nature of the role you may be required to attend a trial or a further interview.
- The recruitment process may take 2 weeks or longer. This period of time will be dependant on various factors including the position applied for and the number of applications we receive. We will however endeavour to keep you informed at each stage.
- The Cavendish London values diversity and promotes equality. We are keen to provide any reasonable adjustments or additional arrangements if needed.