At The Cavendish London our people are at the heart of our success. We offer challenging and motivating careers with many possibilities for growth. We are proud to invest in the development of our team members and are committed to achieving at least 40 hours of training per year for each individual team member. The opportunities are varied and include positions in the Kitchen, Food & Beverage, Front Office, Reservations as well as Head of Department roles. We are always happy to hear from people interested in joining The Cavendish London team.
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organisations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities at The Cavendish London. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from victims. Please be aware of fraudulent websites offering jobs. All successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview at the hotel; we do not, under any circumstances, make any offer of employment without a face to face interview. Any communications received from email addresses not ending in @thecavendishlondon.com have not been sent from The Cavendish London and should not be responded to.
Food & Beverage Assistants (40 hours per week)
Friendly and customer focused individuals are required to offer the highest level of service to our guests. Primarily based within our 2AA Rosette restaurant, this role is a varied one and may also involve working within our lounge, room service & conference departments.Duties vary from setting up the dining area, conference rooms and lounge to serving our guests, preparing drinks and delivering trays to the rooms. We are seeking individuals with a passion for delivering service excellence and those who are able to live our hotel value of "We do the right thing for our customers to show them we care".
The ability to demonstrate previous customer service skills, ideally within a restaurant or hotel environment, and a good command of English are essential.
Should you be interested in applying for any of the above vacancies,please submit your most up to date CV along with a cover email/letter to email@example.com for your application to be considered.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Your questions answered
1. We aim to respond to you within 5 working days. If after one week you have not received a response, please contact us to find out the progress of your application.
2. If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview at the hotel.
3. Every candidate shall have a minimum of two interviews, one with a manager in that department and a member of the Human Resources Team. Depending on the nature of the role you may be required to attend a trial or a further interview.
4. The recruitment process may take 2 weeks or longer. This period of time will be dependent on various factors including the position applied for and the number of applications we receive. We will however endeavour to keep you informed at each stage.
5. The Cavendish London values diversity and promotes equality. We are keen to provide any reasonable adjustments or additional arrangements if needed.